On the occasion of the 7th anniversary of the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN, the solidarity company microDON in partnership with the EEMI (European School of Internet Professions), is organizing a “HACKADON” – a solidarity hackathon. For this new edition, more than 120 students with complementary specialties will mobilize to offer a technical solution (platform, application, etc.) to 6 associations that act for the Sustainable Development Goals.(more…)
- Solidarity actions in Mauritania 2022
- Message from Saïdou KANE, sponsor of the ACTUME 2023 solidarity evening
- N'Diaye Ciré KANE, an affable man, has kept the great wisdom of the elders of Tékane...
- Solidarity dinner, November 11, 2023 in Courbevoie – Not to be missed!
- Tobacco-free month 2023. In November, we quit together! See you on November 11 in Courbevoie
- Meeting between the Secretary General of the Ministry of Health in Mauritania, the Tékane Health Association (AST) and the Association Against Tuberculosis and Endemic Diseases (ACTUME)
- Vitaville 2023 – Festival of Courbevoie associations: Saturday September 9
- Activity report 2022
- Travel to contribute to solidarity development with the ACTUME association!
- Digital Olympiad May 11-12, 2023