The PVolunteer odium ” is a space reserved for our volunteers, because without them, nothing would be done ”. It is a space of free expression. Thanks for your support.
If you wish to testify, do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
My name is Maïry KANE, I am 15 years old and I am in 3th at Les Renardières College in Courbevoie in Hauts-de-Seine in France.
I have been a volunteer for ACTUME (Association Against Tuberculosis and Endemic Diseases) since 2009 and participate in many activities carried out by the association.
1. What did you do specifically for ACTUME?
2. Can you name some solidarity actions carried out with the association?
I participated in various activities carried out by the said association. I can quote among others:
- Awareness campaign in Courbevoie : June 11, 2015. Watch the video below.
- Transcription of health caravan videos (April 2013)
- The festivals of associations in Courbevoie:
- The association's solidarity days: activities for children's workshops, awareness campaigns
3. Will you advise other volunteers to get involved with ACTUME?
I will always be in solidarity with the ACTUME association and advise all young people to join us to contribute to the well-being of our society and consequently make the world a better place.
Also read the testimonials: