Each association will be followed by 4 to 5 student teams competing for 3 days !
On the occasion of the 7th anniversary of the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN, the solidarity company microDON in partnership with the EEMI (European School of Internet Professions), is organizing a “HACKADON” – a solidarity hackathon. For this new edition, more than 120 students with complementary specialties will mobilize to offer a technical solution (platform, application, etc.) to 6 associations that act for the Sustainable Development Goals.
A hackathon serving the general interest
microDON in partnership with the EEMI (European School of Internet Professions founded by Jacques-Antoine Granjon, Xavier Niel and Marc Simoncini) are organizing for the third time a "HACKADON" from September 13 to 16 at the Palais Brongniart.
+120 EMMI students show solidarity with 6 associations!
Following a call for projects, microDON and EEMI selected 6 projects with a positive impact in line with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Each association will be followed by 4 to 5 student teams competing for 3 days so as to be able to offer several avenues of innovative solutions.
- With Association Against Tuberculosis and Endemic Diseases (ACTUME) the challenge is to find a technical solution to optimize the daily management of the Tékane community pharmacy in Mauritania and thus support as many patients as possible.
- With Electricians Without Borders it will be a matter of finding a solution capable of helping with the remote monitoring and impact assessment of its “Cafés Lumière”: multi-service energy platforms for rural populations forgotten about electrification strategies.
- With Smart program the challenge is to strengthen the digital advice tools of the Program to encourage families to take action on a daily basis and thus improve their nutritional practices.
- With Full Bowls the students will have to find a technical solution allowing the homeless and the most precarious to easily identify all the social services, associations, day center, emergency accommodation that accept and support their animals.
- With Earth & Humanism the objective is to enable the association to facilitate the monitoring and evaluation of the volunteer beneficiaries of the program “All VolonTerres” which is mainly aimed at young people who want to acquire the basic techniques of agroecology but who do not have the financial means to train.
- Finally with For a Child's Smile, it will be a question of finding a solution to dematerialize and facilitate the promises of sponsorship during event operations. To finance its social missions, Pour un Sourire d'Enfant relies on the sponsorship of 8,500 committed donors over the long term.
Challenge of 24 teams divided by 5 to 6 students
View the photo gallery
Read the press release: Hackadon 2022 edition