Created in 2002, at the initiative of a tuberculosis patient, it aims to:
- Inform and raise awareness around tuberculosis and endemic diseases in France;
- Support health projects in Africa.
The association is open to everyone. It owes its dynamism to a close-knit team.
ACTUME has carried out among others in Mauritania:
- Monitoring of tuberculosis patients;
- Training of community health workers;
- The Organization of Health Caravans from 2012 to 2018 which helped treat more than 17,000 patients;
- Construction of a community pharmacy with a herbal medicine area.
- We have just launched the construction of a modern health center which will be equipped with a medical ambulance.
This ACTUME success owes it to the solidarity commitment of its volunteers.
Thank you again for awarding us this trophy.
Find out more: RMI Awards 2020
Download the script: RMI Awards 2020