This project will facilitate access to healthcare for all by making the community pharmacy a place of orientation, information and discussion devoted to the health of the most disadvantaged. Likewise, it will improve the quality of health care through drug traceability and will ensure continuous prevention in the municipality of Tékane in Mauritania. Read follow-up reports
- Condolences to the family of Baïdy SARR in Tékane, Mauritania
- Solidarity dinner, November 6, 2021 in Courbevoie
- 2020 activity report
- Tobacco-free month 2021. In November, we quit together! Go to Courbevoie on November 6
- Help us save Coumba SY, a 10-year-old Mauritanian girl!
- The management team: Board of Directors
- Your suffering is mine!
- ∥ENSITIZATION∥ All against COVID-19 in Tékane in Mauritania
- Community Pharmacy and Valorization of Medicinal Plants in the Municipality of Tékane in Mauritania: a project of hope!
- Vitaville 2021 - Festival of associations in Courbevoie: Sunday September 5