The surface area of the Tékane Health Center is 1,200 m2
In December 2020, the project made the construction materials required for the installation of the infrastructure foundation available on site.
The service order to start work was notified on January 26, 2021. These actually started in February 2021 with the establishment of the right-of-way and excavations are underway. A senior civil engineering technician was recruited to ensure, on the site, the daily supervision of the works, under the authority of a civil engineer.
Quality control has been entrusted to the Technical Control Office (CTC). This one started its services by the technical review of the plans and the visit of the excavations of the foundation. He will carry out missions on the ground during all the crucial phases of execution of the site (foundation, concreting of slabs and floors, and installation of waterproofing).
- Mr. Moulaye Ibrahim Ould Moulaye Ibrahim, Governor of Rosso (Wilaya du Trarza)
- Mr. Mamadou Abdoul KANE, Supervisor of the Tékane Health Center project
- Mr. Ciré Mamoud KANE, Mayor of the Municipality of Tékane
- Photo gallery of the ceremony laying the foundation stone of the Tékane Health Center
- Youtube playlist of Tékane Health Center
Everything about the project: