Let's treat people differently and support sustainable development!
The Association Against TUberculosis and Endemic Diseases (ACTUME) aims to collect and disseminate knowledge on endemic diseases, including tuberculosis, AIDS and malaria, and to support health and development projects in Africa. We operate in France and Mauritania.
Health professionals mobilized
Volunteers involved since 2002
Support our activities
Tékane Community Pharmacy
Project 2018-2020 in the municipality of Tékane in Mauritania, this initiative will facilitate access to healthcare for all by making the community pharmacy a place of orientation, information and discussion dedicated to the health of the most deprived.
Tékane Medicinal Plants Valorization Project
This project aims to develop a local sector for the production and distribution of medicinal plants in the town of Tékane in Mauritania. The project is thus consistent with the preservation of ecological heritage, in particular through its contribution to the conservation of biodiversity. Ultimately, this project could contribute to the creation of a Research and Development Center in Applied Phytotherapy (CRDPA).
Our main missions
- Collect and disseminate knowledge of all aspects of tuberculosis and endemic disease control.
- Inform, educate and advise populations of the existence of tuberculosis and endemic diseases, in order to make the necessary arrangements to avoid the pandemic.
- To alert physicians, policy makers, opinion leaders and the public about the dangers of tuberculosis and endemic diseases, and the community health problems associated with them.
- Coordinate and encourage collaboration with national and international institutions pursuing a similar goal.
- Support health and development projects in Africa.
Support us. Get involved.
Donating to ACTUME means supporting our actions to:
- accompany the sick
- train community workers
- encourage patients to continue treatment for tuberculosis
- build health centers in Africa