Let's help development!
Make a donation Support the actions of the ACTUME association by making a donation directly online! You can benefit from a tax reduction equal to 66% of the amount of your donation, within the limit of 20% of your taxable income. ...
Speech by Mr. Moulaye Ibrahim Ould Moulaye Ibrahim, Governor of Rosso (Wilaya du Trarza) on the occasion of the ceremony of the laying of the foundation stone for the work of the Tékane Health Center. Saturday, December 5, 2020. ...
Speech by Mr. Mamadou Abdoul KANE on the occasion of the foundation stone laying ceremony for the work of the Tékane Health Center. Saturday, December 5, 2020. ...
Speech by Mr. Ciré Mamoude KANE, Mayor of the Municipality of Tékane on the occasion of the ceremony for the laying of the foundation stone for the work of the Tékane Health Center. Saturday, December 5, 2020. ...
For ACTUME, this award rewards our actions in Mauritania: health caravans and the Community Pharmacy. Thank you very much to all of our volunteers. The health caravans of the Association Against Tuberculosis and Endemic Diseases (ACTUME) were born in ...
Health situation "Covid-19" requires: this year, ACTUME cancels all awareness sessions until further notice. In the meantime, Tabac info service offers you various tools to help you quit smoking. Discover them here! Take care of...
Health professionals mobilized
Volunteers involved since 2002
Support our activities
Tékane Community Pharmacy
Tékane Medicinal Plants Valorization Project
Our main missions
- Collect and disseminate knowledge of all aspects of tuberculosis and endemic disease control.
- Inform, educate and advise populations of the existence of tuberculosis and endemic diseases, in order to make the necessary arrangements to avoid the pandemic.
- To alert physicians, policy makers, opinion leaders and the public about the dangers of tuberculosis and endemic diseases, and the community health problems associated with them.
- Coordinate and encourage collaboration with national and international institutions pursuing a similar goal.
- Support health and development projects in Africa.
Support us. Get involved.
Donating to ACTUME means supporting our actions to:
- accompany the sick
- train community workers
- encourage patients to continue treatment for tuberculosis
- build health centers in Africa